Cookbooks Empire 4: Kids EditionCookbooks Empire 4 is all about cookbooks for kids, with 7 top cooking subjects to target in your recipe books. Learn from beginning to end how to write and publish your own Cookbooks for Kids using the method and materials presented by the Kindle e-book master, Alessandro Zamboni.
Cookbooks Empire 4: Kids Edition
When you join two big subjects like cookbooks and kids, the result is something really extraordinary.
On TV, MasterChef for Kids is very popular. And in libraries everywhere there is an exclusive section of cookbooks for kids.
There are two types of child-centered cookbooks:
- Cookbooks where kids cook together with parents.
- Cookbooks that show parents how to prepare food for kids.
Cookbooks Empire 4: Kids Edition teaches you to create cookbooks where
children are able to read recipes, and prepare them under the supervision of parents.
There are over 6,800 recipes from which you can take ideas that are easy, have no difficulty in finding ingredients, and don’t require any experience.
These books sell incredibly well, so they are not the classic recipe books for kids. They are way more, and there are thousands of eager moms and dads who want to give them to their children for gifts.
Don’t think twice about my this opportunity to be a Cookbook Creator and Seller
Cookbooks Empire 4: Kids Edition Is filled with everything you need to become an author of cookbooks for kids.
Learn to Create Healthy, Delicious and Nutritious Kid-Friendly Recipes
On the inside, you will find:
- The Top 7 Most In-Demand Sub-Genres.
- Allowed and Disallowed Foods.
- Tips And Tricks About Each Sub-Genre.
- Over 6,800 Recipes I Found On The Web For You (To Rewrite.)
- Step-By-Step Cookbook Creation.
- How to Create and Publish Your eBook and Paper Book on Amazon.
- How to Bring Traffic To Your Cookbooks.
- And much, much more…
You will also find strategies on how to get
immediate traffic, and many surprises as well.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Recipe for Banana Split Pops
8 Popsicle Sticks
1 Cup Melted Chocolate
1 Tbs Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Rainbow Sprinkles
1 Canister of Whipped Cream
8 Maraschino Cherries
*This recipe was created
with the method and
resources provided in
Cookbook Empires 4:
All Things Baking
Recipe for Banana Split Pops
1.Cut Bananas in half place sticks in flat ends of the bananas
and place on a baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
2. Combine chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl.
When the bananas are
frozen, dip the bananas
nto the chocolate.
3. Follow this by dipping the banana tips into another
bowl with rainbow sprinkles,
4. Return the bananas to the freezer for 15 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
5. Serve the bananas with whipped topping and a
cherry on the top.
Add To Your Recipe for Success
With These One Time Offers
Only Available after Purchase of Cookbooks Empire 4: Kids Edition
If You Like Cookbooks Empire 2: International Edition, You May be Interested in . .